Updating current address

01-Jan-2015 05:26

If you are unable to access Student Admin (People Soft) please submit OPT Information Form with your updated address information.

J-1 students sponsored by external organizations such as Fulbright, IIE, LASPAU or AMIDEAST should update their address information with UConn by following the instructions above, and will need to notify their sponsoring agency of this change.

All international students are required to maintain up to date Home Country and Current Local (Current U. F-1 Regulations require you to report your new current local and home country address within 10 days moving.

Within 10 days of your move you must update your Current Local Address in Student Admin (People Soft).

1 – Go to 2 – Click on 4 – From Student Center scroll down to Personal Information 5 – Click on Other Personal , select Addresses and click on the double arrow 6 – Update your Current Local address by clicking the button 7 – To update your Phone Number, follow steps above but select from Other Personal.

Please see the Student Administration System Help website for more information on how to update your record in Student Admin.

To change your Home Country Address please submit Address Change Request Form to International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) office located next to the International Center.

It’s true that as long as you have open credit accounts on your credit report, you don’t need to send a change of address to Experian.Your address will be updated by your lenders automatically after you notify them that you’ve moved.